Facts and Fiction About Hospice Care
Until having a personal experience with hospice care, many are unfamiliar with the support and services that can be provided when a loved one has a life-limiting illness. As a result, there are many common misconceptions about hospice care. Find out the truth about Haven and hospice care services.
Choosing hospice services and a hospice care provider are both very important decisions. Spending time researching and understanding the differences between hospice organizations is important so that when this critical time does arrive, you can make informed decisions.
DID YOU KNOW?
- If you have Medicare or Medicaid, your hospice benefit is covered 100 percent.
- Haven treats people with all types of life-limiting illness.
- There is no age limit for obtaining hospice care. Haven patients range from newborns to over 100 years of age.
- Haven can care for patients and their families throughout 18 counties in Florida.
- A family member or friend can initiate Haven services for a loved one.
Ask for Haven today and let us know how we can help you and your family. The referral is as simple as a phone call 877.379.6270, or you request a referral through our online form.