Education and Support for Those with Advanced Illness
Haven’s Transitions program offers emotionally supportive phone calls, volunteer companions and referrals to community resources for individuals and families who are dealing with advanced illness and need additional support.
- Supportive phone calls to individuals and caregivers.
- Volunteer assistance for those who can benefit from companion visits.
- Information about and referrals to community resources.
- Education to help with understanding care options and choices.
- Advance care planning inclusive of advance directives.
These services are offered at no charge.
Contact the Haven Transitions program at 877.379.6270 or fill out the form on this page to learn more.
If any of these apply to you or a loved one, Haven Transitions can help:
- An advanced illness
- Weight loss
- Overwhelmed by medical treatment
- Shortness of breath, even at rest
- Overwhelmed caregiver
At Haven, we believe everyone deserves companionship through life’s journeys. Haven Transitions provides support that can make a world of difference.