Education and Support for Those with Advanced Illness
At Haven, we believe everyone deserves companionship through life’s journeys. Haven Transitions provides support that can make a world of difference.
If any of these apply to you or a loved one, Haven Transitions can help:
- An advanced illness
- Weight loss
- Overwhelmed by medical treatment
- Shortness of breath, even at rest
- Overwhelmed caregiver
Haven Transitions support services include:
Haven’s Transitions program offers emotionally supportive phone calls, volunteer companions and referrals to community services for individuals and families who are dealing with advanced illness and who are needing additional support.
- Supportive phone calls to individuals and caregivers.
- Volunteer assistance for those who can benefit from companion visits.
- Information about and referrals to community resources.
- Education to help with understanding care options and choices.
- Advance care planning: Living wills and advance directives.
These services are offered at no charge.
Contact the Haven Transitions program at 877.379.6270.