Benefits to a Career at Haven
At Haven, we realize that finding the ideal career fit means an environment that offers the best balance for work and life. We are more than an employer and you are more than an employee. We realize there is more to your place of work than just a paycheck. Our employees are our greatest assets.
We recognize the value of our employees by offering an outstanding and comprehensive flexible benefits program unique to you and your lifestyle. This includes, but is not limited to, a competitive compensation program, an outstanding 401(k) program, a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program with additional holidays, mileage reimbursement for those employees who use their vehicles for work-related travel, employee referral bonuses, education reimbursement, and free parking.
- A competitive compensation program that is market tested bi-annually, which includes excellent shift differentials, premium pay, holiday pay and on-call pay. In addition, there is an annual performance-based merit increase, which over the last five years has averaged more than 3 percent each year.
- An outstanding 401(k) plan with a 100 percent match up to the first three percent and then 50 percent for the next two percent. In addition, there is an annual discretionary target contribution, which over the past two consecutive years has been an additional four percent!
- A generous PTO program that increases with longevity of service. Organizational holidays are in addition to the PTO program and separate hours are accrued in an Extended Illness Bank for serious illness or surgery.
- Excellent shift differentials, premium pay, holiday pay and on-call pay.
- A generous mileage reimbursement program for staff that use their cars for work-related travel.
- A tuition reimbursement program of up to $750 each year. In addition, employees who meet the necessary requirements are eligible to receive up to $5250 per year towards work on an undergraduate or graduate degree that is relevant to their position.
- Partial reimbursement for gym or health club membership.
- An employee recognition program with service awards at five-year intervals.
- A comprehensive new employee orientation.
- Health and dental insurance plans for full- and part-time employees.
- Company-paid life insurance equal to one times the employee’s annual salary.
- Supplemental employee and dependent life insurance.
- Medical, vision and dependent care reimbursement accounts.
Search Open Jobs at Haven
Looking for a career focused on compassion and care? A career with Haven is fulfilling on so many levels, and we are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our award-winning team. Our employees are our biggest asset! In recognition of this, Haven prides itself on providing an outstanding and comprehensive flexible benefits program for those who work for us.
Internships at Haven
Haven offers several exciting clinical and non-clinical internship opportunities. The purpose of these internships is to provide a mutually beneficial experience that also educates students and future healthcare professionals about Haven and the end of life and palliative care services we provide.
Students from the University of Florida, University of Central Florida, Florida State University, Valdosta State University, and St. Leo’s University have all completed internships with Haven. We currently offer internships in social work, healthcare administration, public relations, marketing, fundraising, human resources, quality improvement, medical records, risk management and bereavement counseling/education.
To find out more, contact the Haven Human Resources Department at 800.727.1889.